Do you want to join the next Twitter of Healthcare? Do you want to save lives designing cutting edge technology? This is it- Join the most mission-driven patient empowerment start up!!
As an early engineer, you’ll help define a ground floor engineering culture. My client is looking for someone who can take absolute ownership over their work and interface with a cutting edge machine learning team.
– Design the backend architecture behind mobile applications
– Work with/on microservices running on Kubernetes
– Setup and maintain CI/CD pipeline in GCP
– Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core infrastructure
– Work with the machine learning team to integrate ML pipelines into the product
– Maintain a FHIR compliant healthcare data service
– Create scalable systems for monitoring, tracing, profiling, debugging, and deploying applications
– Plan and write unit, functional, and integration tests
– Implement basic monitoring and health checks
YOU NEED TO BE:
– Self-motivated, experienced engineer who enjoys owning projects from inception to completion and is comfortable delving into the full stack
– Experience in databases, distributed systems, and backend performance measurement and optimization.
– Track record of creatively overcoming obstacles to meet deliverables
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Startup DNA a must, including having a growth mindset, moving quickly, thriving in uncertainty, and being comfortable with challenging the status quo.
– Work experience with general backend technologies (Linux, Databases, Application servers)
– End to end experience building, shipping, and maintaining products
– Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
– Experience designing, developing, and managing microservices
– Knowledge of container and orchestration tech like Docker and Kubernetes
– Experience working on cloud infrastructure like GCP
– Experience leading an engineering team
– Work experience at an early stage startup
– Experience with security and compliance
– Experience with healthcare data/AI/machine learning project
– Experience with Spring and Flask
- $90-135k + ground floor stock
- Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Excellent benefits
- Weekly lunches
- Time to work on open source
- Budget for choice equipment
My client will sponsor work visa only if you have a pre-existing work authorization.
My client will sponsor relocation to Pittsburgh.
Qualified candidates send resume to Andrea@hiredemand.com