My client is simplifying and accelerating the processing of network flows by servers, networking appliances and switch/routers. Join the team of successful entrepreneurs and top engineers in the networking industry.
The qualified candidate will design, develop and strengthen the network security features of the Product Suite. This position also requires interacting with the hardware, software and manufacturing teams to design our next generation products.
Qualified candidates will have a strong foundation in C/C++ coding, multithreading, and Perl or Python programming. The candidate must have a strong background in network processor development.
- BSCS/CE required – MSCS preferred
- 3+ years of software development coding in C/C++, and Scripting (Perl/Python/Shell) experience
- TCP/IP, SSl, IPSec, IDS/IPS, Firewall architecture, Routers, and VPN Network Security experience
- Security tools experience with some or all of the following: Nmap, ARPWatch, TCPDump, Nagios, Ethereal, Ntop, Webmin, Scanline, Netcat, Metasploit, and DumpSec
- TCP/IP, UDP, SSL Networking Protocols experience and understanding required
- Extremely detail oriented
- Highly motivated and independent thinker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with customers professionally
My client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with pre IPO stock. Equal Opportunity Employer. Non disclosure must be signed before the interview.
Qualified Applicants should send resumes to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org