My client is looking for a Senior/Lead level Ruby on Rails engineer with a minimum of 3+ years experience that has played a key technical role in both the front and back-end of an operational business. They look for track records of clean and practical design where the focus is on doing things right and shipping code fast but not necessarily getting everything perfect. Strong teamwork is a must given the small tight-knit group. If you are interested in reinventing one of the largest financial markets in the world, would find it fun to programmatically move 100’s of millions of dollars per day, think technology can streamline very operational businesses, can handle hardcore quantitative analysis, appreciate great consumer experiences, have a thirst for simplicity in the face of complexity, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and learn something new, we’d love to talk to you.
· Architect clean back-end internal services
· Create innovative consumer-facing features
· Interface with third party data provider APIs
· Iterate on internal loan operations console
· Codify real-time multi-factor credit models
· Design modular finance and accounting layer
· Optimize consumer loan funnel analytics
· Manage regular third party security audits
· Refactor to increase operational scalability
· Improve internal tools and team best practices
· BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
Qualified Applicants should send resumes to: