- Develop, write and test high quality code
- Troubleshoot and debug code
- Develop tools, libraries, and scripts to facilitate automated test execution
- Contribute to feature definition and design
- Have fun while being challenged and learning something new every day
- Exposure in virtualization technologies
- Experience with hypervisor administration such as KVM and ESX
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with development in Perl and Python
- Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Proven abilities in the following disciplines: software testing, test case writing, automated script development and process improvement
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Responsible for a mix of structured and unstructured tasks
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems
- Perform software development and testing within the Software group in problem solving and design efforts
- Work within agile project teams, continuously releasing application software
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and high-quality release of product
- Interact primarily with direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions within the business unit as required.
- General direction is provided on routine work and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments. There will be on-going reviews of activities and priorities.
- Participate as an important contributor to team projects
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Education and experience:
- We are seeking candidates that have completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or an equivalent degree.
- Passion for writing or testing high quality code
- Broad knowledge of computer science fundamentals
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org