(This is a contract to permanent position)
The Senior Application Specialist will be responsible for the development and maintenance of various Enterprise Applications.
The Senior Application Specialist will work closely with MIS Application Development, Project Management and Super Users on analysis, trouble-shooting, development, implementation and support of all enterprise related applications like ERP, Time and Expense System, Data Warehousing. This is a technical development position.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and support of Enterprise
Applications like Oracle 11i ERP, Time and Expense System, Data Warehousing.
- Troubleshoots issues with existing or developed systems, and works with the
appropriate resources to resolve them.
- Develop/Maintain complex Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Interfaces, APIs,
Workflows for Oracle 11i ERP system.
- Follow company coding standards, troubleshoot SQL tuning issues.
- Ability to work with various Vendor’s Technical Support.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field. 10+ years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu.
- 6 years of programming experience with at least 3 years of Oracle ERP programming and at least 2 years of Oracle 11i programming
- Strong understanding of Database fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle
- Well versed in Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Reports 6i, PL/SQL, Oracle 11i interfaces/APIs, Oracle database 8i/9i, Oracle Workflow, Linux/Unix
- Experience in 11i Forms/Reports changes/extensions in Financials, Order Management, Manufacturing modules
- Oracle Application Implementation Methodology, Oracle Database 10g experience is a plus
- Experience in developing Web based applications, Web Services is a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server experience is a plus
- Strong initiative, technical aptitude, and exceptional proven initiative to investigate/learn new technologies.
Qualified Applicants should send resumes to:
Gina Shaffer 724.625.3434