My client’s software products embrace innovation to deliver compelling solutions to their business.
As a Software Engineer, you will work as part of a team responsible for participating in the development, testing and debugging of operating systems that run my client’s applications. As part of the Research and Development function, the overall focus of the group is on competitive market and customer requirements, supportability, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market. Software engineers focus on enhancements to existing products as well as new product development.
This position requires an individual to be creative, a quick learner, driven to produce results and demonstrates the ability to lead small teams or projects.
YOU WILL WORK ON:
– Implementation and verification of systems/subsystems
– Responsible for providing support in development and testing activities of other engineers that involve several interdependencies
– Testing and/or Unit Testing
– Test automation
– Performance analysis
– Critical and/or high visibility customer support
– Provide team and project technical leadership
– Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups within Business Units associated with specified projects
– Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals
– Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers
Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices
Experience in Linux/Unix kernel and device driver programming
Experience with multi-threaded programming and multicore systems
Proficient in C programming and debugging skills
Basic Understanding of storage concepts like SAN, NAS and RAID
Knowledge of storage protocols and standards such as SCSI, SATA, SAS, FC, NVMe, iSCSI, PCIe
– A minimum of 5 years of experience is required. 6 to 8 years of experience is preferred
– A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required
– Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join them as they accelerate digital transformation and empower their customers to change the world with data!
The People. Their culture is at the heart of what they do. They place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. They empower to make a difference. Empower to innovate. Empower to collaborate. Empower to help others be data-driven and change the world.
- $110-135k DOE + 8% bonuses and stock
- Excellent PTO including newborn or family health
- 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate your time
- Comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans
- Educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers
- Financial savings programs to help you plan for your future
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com