– Provide financial leadership to the Compressor Center of Excellence (CCOE) to drive business results and operating efficiencies
– Serve as a member of the Compressor Leadership Team and assist in setting business direction for the CCOE with sites in U.S. , Mexico and China .
– Perform in-depth analysis of financial results, business process flows and financial reporting structure to increase productivity and meet all financial reporting requirments in compliance with all relevant accounting standards GAAP, state and federal regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley policies, and Company values and practices.
– Lead the development & analysis of the financial forecasts, the annual strategic plan and annual operating plan
– Prepare and present information that explains business projections and variances from plan for all levels of management
– Monitor monthly business performance financials and define opportunities by production facility or functional area.
– Prepare quarterly reports and process special requests, provide appropriate commentary and explanation where required.
– Ensure cost reductions and material productivity will actually impact business performance as defined.
– Mentor, coach, teach, and assist the financial staff and Compressor Center of Excellence Leadership Team with financial development and understanding
– Use 6 Sigma tools to drive improvements in financial processes, including the appropriate use of automation, improvements in the quality and consistency of data and analysis, and elimination of non-value added work.
– Be a key communication source for the business for all questions and information requests from all levels of the organization
– Overall responsibility for maintaining control environment in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
– Extensive travel and ability to work a flexible schedule required.
– Must be detail-oriented and deadline sensitive with the ability to continuously prioritize
– Must be a team player with strong influencing and relationship-building skills
– Must be proficient in the use of standard software programs (MS Office; PeopleSoft; Hyperion)
– Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or business
– Professional certification (CPA/CMA) and/or MBA a plus
– Minimum of 10 years financial experience in increasing roles of responsibility as an accounting or finance manager, controller, or a senior level leadership role required
– Experience integrating financial systems of international companies
– Excellent understanding of cost accounting
– Thorough understanding of income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow for consolidated businesses
– Six Sigma Green Belt trained or certified
– Must have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to multiple levels of the organization
– High degree of initiative, creativity, and problem solving ability required
– Must be able to converse in English. Spanish language ability a plu
Open Salary plus benefits and paid relocation
Qualified applicants should send resumes to: