Salary range of $110k-140k+ DOE
Interested in contributing to the creation of the next-gen Software? Want to work with other smart and exciting people who are changing the way people think about their data? Want to join an innovating, fast growing, highly profitable business?
My client offers robust enterprise services that are deployed on an organization’s choice of commodity hardware from the comfort of their own data center. It combines the best of the cloud, in terms of agility and granular capacity scaling, with the flexibility and resilience. Leading organizations worldwide count on my client for software, systems and services to manage their data. Customers value our teamwork, expertise and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future.
- Contribute to feature definition and design.
- Write and test high quality code.
- Troubleshoot and debug code.
- Work within agile project teams, continuously releasing application software.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and high-quality release of modules in the product.
- Have fun while being challenged and learn something new every day.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple programming languages including Python and C/C++
- Experience designing, implementing and using REST APIs as the front end to microservices
- Practical experience with Object Oriented programming practices in enterprise software
- Extensive knowledge in designing and implementing Python-based applications using tools like uWSGI and Celery
- In-depth understanding of concurrent programming using Python packages like Greenlets.
- Expertise with software programming using modern SQL based database tools.
- Well-grounded in the basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web-based applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Experience developing software for complex enterprise use cases.
- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving ability is essential.
- The team works with virtualized data center environments. Familiarity with VMWare vSphere, OpenStack and/or KVM is a highly desirable skill set
- Familiarity with the OPENAPI rest specification would be useful
- Knowledge of and/or experience with developing code for distributed systems is also plus.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues, regular exposure to business stakeholders, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems. Successful candidates should be comfortable speaking in detail about their work to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Perform software development, design, testing and problem solving as a member of the Software Defined Core Infrastructure (SDCI) group.
- Write and ship high quality software.
- Write clear and detailed design specifications
- Assist in the triage and analysis of customer escalations
- Share your professional experience to mentor fellow team members
- Work within agile project teams to that deliver frequent high-quality releases to our customers.
- Work with other engineers to develop test plans and assist in the integration of these tests into our Continuous Integration Test environment.
- Interact primarily with direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions within the business unit as required.
- General direction is provided on routine work and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments. There will be on-going reviews of activities and priorities.
- Participate as an important contributor to team projects.
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Education and experience:
- Seeking candidates that have completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or an equivalent degree.
- Passion for writing or testing high quality code
- Broad knowledge of computer science fundamentals
Leading organizations worldwide count on my client for software, systems and services to manage their data. Customers value their teamwork, expertise and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com