My client is currently seeking multiple Test Developers at all levels to develop, enhance and maintain functional and performance system test suites.
- Develop, enhance and maintain functional and performance system test suites. This may include:
- Writing detailed (step by step) test descriptions and test plans. This may include test plans for APIs, command line interfaces, web based or other management interfaces.
- Assessing coverage of existing tests with the objective of eliminating gaps in coverage.
- Developing new tests or test suites.
- Executing tests, manually or via test automation and generating
- Debug system and correct issues, identifying if the issue is in test code or product code.
- Verify that previously found issues have been resolved.
- Measure component and system performance, manually or via automated tests. Diagnose performance regressions by identifying module at fault or configuration errors.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering, Master’s preferred.
- 5+ years of computer networking or software development experience. Consideration will be given to lesser and more experienced candidates.
- Knowledge of network security applications, including (but not limited to) firewalls, malware detection, IPS, IDS (e.g. Snort), routing, switching, IPsec and SSL.
- Proficiency with network protocols, tunneling, security and associated cryptography, e.g. IPSec and SSL.
- Ability to create test plans for systems, components and well as for performance verification.
- Ability to design, develop and execute tests and test suites.
- Proficiency with revision control systems, Git or Mercurial.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org