Our client is a world leader in manufacturing bursting disks for relief of excess pressure in process equipment. They
lead the world in the introduction of innovative technology, but need a seasoned sales leader to bring their product to European customers.
Their customers cover a wide range of industries, including Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage Processing, Manufacturing, Industrial Gases, and Energy Production. The product is generally sold through Sales Agents in each country with extensive support both from the European headquarters and World headquarters in Tulsa , OK .
Sales involve a high degree of technical sophistication. The business involves long term relationships with repeat customers, so relationship selling is critical. Selection of the proper disk involves a range of technical issues and requires sales personnel who are comfortable with Engineering terminology and who understands Engineering principles.
Our client is aggressively seeking a European Sales Manager. This person will be responsible for hiring, training, and supporting Sales Agents as well as direct customer visits in support of the Agents. This person will report to the President of the company.
- Increase sales in Europe . Our success in Europe has been limited by sales strategies and implementation. The support arm is fully in place.
- Supervise and manage European organization. You will be managing one experienced technical sales manager, and one accounting specialist. As the business level grows, your organization may grow.
- Hire, train, and support Sales Agents in Europe and the Middle East .
- Facilitate communication between Customers, Sales Agents, and the USA personnel.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent sales experience involving consumable or maintenance products for the process industry.
- Extensive experience working with Sales Agents.
- 5+ years in sales management.
- Background involving a science or engineering University degree
- Willingness and desire to travel heavily – up to three weeks per month.
- Solid communication skills. Excellent English language skills plus at least one other strong language. Multiple languages especially desired.
- Extraordinarily high degree of intelligence and willingness to be tested. Successful candidate will routinely score above 97th percentile on standardized tests.
- Desire to build a world class sales organization.
English is the only language that’s a must. However, fluency in AT LEAST one other language (German, French, or Italian preferred) is required. The more languages, the better.
Qualified Applicants should send resumes to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com