(This is a Contract to Permanent position)
- The Software Engineer will design, implement, and test software components using a variety of tools, primarily targeting the Microsoft Windows Platform.
- Software Engineers need to excel in teamwork, critical thinking, adaptability, analysis/problem assessment, initiative, and planning & organizing.
- A detailed understanding of distributed architectures and data-driven web sites is a critical success factor for the position.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Active Server Pages, Visual Basic 6.0 COM+, and ADO .
- Minimum 2 years experience developing web applications and web services utilizing Microsoft .NET technology.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000, database design, stored procedure design, and DTS package design
- Must have some project exposure to XML and XSLT
- Technical work in any HR-related area is a plus.
Qualified Applicants should send resumes to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com